pz_banner2

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Who Dat? Dat Be The BEARS.

40498

The Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew "The Super Bowl Shuffle"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

The Bears are playing in the NFC Championship today against the New Orleans Saints. As you read this, I am probably either screaming at my television or being arrested for noise complaints due to screaming at my television. Either way, nothing's stopping me from rooting for my team.

The last time the Bears went to the Super Bowl this record was tearing up the charts. Well, in Chicago anyway. I still remember I got this record in my Christmas stocking that year and played the ever loving shit out of it for months and months. When we went to our neighbor's New Year's Eve party that year, they had the exclusive VHS version that included the music video and special behind the scenes bonus footage. We watched it about twenty times that night. God damn those neighbors, they always had to have one better than me!

GO BEARS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Song!
I can't wait to play this song on Super Bowl Sunday.
I have to stay up all the night to watch the game here in Berlin!
Greetings
&
Go Bears Go

3:19 PM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

now thats a true fan! one game left cochise!

DA BEARS!

8:09 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home