pz_banner2

Friday, January 12, 2007

Zombie Eaters

tla01

The Zombies "The Way I Feel Inside"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Ever hear a song in a movie that moved you tremendously even though the song itself really had nothing to do with the film or its story? No? Oh, okay....

Hmm hmm hmm hmm....

Oh! You're still here! Hey did you ever see that movie The Life Aquatic? I just watched it again recently and I noticed how great the music in it is. From the Portuguese David Bowie covers to the hilariously abrupt stop to the build up of Devo's "Gut Feeling", every music cue in that film was perfect. My favorite musical moment of the film was hearing The Zombie's "The Way I Feel Inside" during a funeral scene. Boy, that was touching. Curiously though, the lyrics to the song didn't really have anything to do with what was going on in the movie, but it still worked. Isn't it great when that happens.

Hello?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the bowie version of *queen bitch* during the second half of the credits.

it changed my life (a little)


m

8:57 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kidding, right? That Zombies song has EVERYTHING to do with the movie.

I really hope you're kidding.

11:03 AM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

wait...


hello?

1:17 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home