pz_banner2

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I'm Gonna Throw Up

new year

Happy New Year's everyone!

U2 "New Year's Day"

Death Cab For Cutie "The New Year"

Richard Pryor "New Year's Eve"

The Walkmen "New Year's Eve"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Enjoying yr hang over? Or perhaps you're stuck in an airport. Stick to that resolution so far? I didn't think so. Whatever your situation is presently, I hope you had a good holiday and I offer you some New Year's listening. I'll be back in a few days. I have to buy enough records to keep Pop Zeus! going for another year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2007!

Thanks for all the tunes and reviews!

8:15 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks ROCKWELL! you know lately i always feel like somebody's watching me....

and i get no privacy...

8:37 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home