pz_banner2

Monday, December 18, 2006

Backstage At The CMA's A Dick In The Box

No song today, but a music video. It's funny how last week I happened to catch Saturday Night Live. I'm usually not home when it's on and if I am I opt not to watch it because of it's painful unfuniness. Every now and again I check it out to see if they've somehow turned it around. The episode I saw with Annette Bening (?!?) as the host was so mind bogglingly unfunny in its first ten minutes that I vowed tight then and there that I'm not giving this show any more chances. I had declared it dead to me. Then this morning somebody showed me this from saturday's show. Well shut my mouth, it was hilarious. Although something tells me it's going to be another four years until I see something funny on SNL again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home