pz_banner2

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You Were Almost A Jill Sandwich!

sine star project

Sine Star Project "Strange Girl"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Sine Star Project, not to be confused with the Alan Parsons Project, is a collection of songs inspired by the suicide of a friend of band leader Peter J. Croissant. The Southampton four piece definitely creates a haunted mood with "Strange Girl".

It keeps popping up on my shuffle and I keep thinking its some obscure Radiohead b-side but then I look and go, "oh yeah, thats that Sine Star Project. I should probably put that up on Pop Zeus! I wonder what's on the tv tonight. Probably nothing good. I'll just play Madden. I wish I didn't have to work tommorrow. I wish I never had to work again. I wish I would win the lottery. I'm hungry. I'm gonna go to Subway. Nah, fuck that. Hey is this Radiohead? Oh yeah, that's that Sine Star Project. I should put that up on Pop Zeus!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home