pz_banner2

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Voltron Just Got Totally Served

Sunday is TV Theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

Guntron_Alliance_Force

Voltron Theme Song

Today I haven chosen the theme from Voltron, and I can't really tell you why. It's not so much a theme song as it is just some dude talking about Voltron. Boring except for the end with the robotic voices which was always my favorite part. But I have to say I really liked this show as a kid.

But not as much as SPECTERMAN!!!!!



Specterman fucking ruled. But i didn't even think about it until just now while I was talking about Voltron. I used to get really excited every time Specterman came on the tv, because I knew I was in for a half hour of a guy in a crazy metal suit kicking the shit out of crazy looking monsters. And listen to that theme song! That guy is wailing on just an acoustic guitar! No synthesizers in sight! Specterman would kick the holy living piss out of Voltron, just in case you were wondering.

The Highly Superior SPECTERMAN theme song!

Oh and by the way if you enjoy the Voltron comic at the top of the page, then be sure to check out the Perry Bible Fellowship, a collection of comic strips by one of the funniest, most creative guys I 've ever heard of, Nicholas Gurewitch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are correct - those comics are absolutely brilliant!

8:42 AM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

Tis true. My favorite one is "Kids Are Thirsty"

10:32 AM PST  
Blogger michaelpmccullough said...

angry hammer

9:21 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home