pz_banner2

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Don't Fuck With My Christmas

It's Christmas week here at Pop Zeus!

xmas_swearing

MC Chris "Fuckin' Up My Christmas'

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

I'm not really a stickler for christmas songs, but I've got just enough to get you through this week. For some really good x-mas tunes, go check out the Record Robot.

MC Chris is an underrated rapper. Yes, his records are kind of like comedy records, but he's definitely got a flow. Check his game on "Fuckin' Up My Christmas" from 'Life's A Bitch And I'm Her Pimp'. Ah, Christmas time, the perfect time for a song about some bitch fucking with yr shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veselé Vianoce a stastný nový rok !

moika

4:12 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home