pz_banner2

Monday, January 15, 2007

How Bout Them BEARS????!??!?!?

good as gould

"Bear Down Chicago Bears"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

For those of you who don't know, the writer of Pop Zeus! is a frothing at the mouth die hard Chicago Bears fan. Just ask anyone who's ever been inside my house. Just ask any of my neighbors who are awoke every sunday at 10 AM during football season by me screaming profanities at the top of my lungs towards the television. Well the Bears just made their first NFC Championship in 18 years, so I think it's high time they were honored here at Pop Zeus! "Bear Down Chicago Bears" is the team's fight song (most pro teams don't have one, its more of a college thing) and its the song I play every time the Bears score.

Hopefully I will be playing this several times next sunday morning, because if our lagging defense can't keep up with the Saints we're going to need the points.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know most NFL teams didn't have fight songs. I grew up in DC, and I'd venture to say that nearly everyone there recognizes the tune to Hail to the Redskins, and most people know the words to the first verse. However, the second verse is something of a mystery to many, prompting much mumbly fake singing.

9:58 AM PST  
Blogger Tony said...

Your poem made my period come two weeks early.

11:49 AM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

most teams don't have em. the bears, redskins and eagles do that i know of. aside from that its slim pickins.

9:08 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again, my friends, we shall do the superbowl shuffle.

i am the lamest sports fan in your family seeing as the last football game i watched was the last time the bears were in the superbowl!


what the hell did i do with all those sunday afternoon hours? my whole life is a joke!


wait a minute -


uutioph

6:59 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home