pz_banner2

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And Now Mr. Burgundy Will Play Us Some Yazz Flute!

mangum

Jeff Mangum "Oh Sister"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Here's a heavenly cathch for all you Neutral Milk Hotel fishermen out there, Jeff Mangum performing "Oh Sister" at Aquarius Records in San Francisco, July of 1996. Now I've been to Aquarius Records, and that place is SMALL. Not that the size of the place deters it from being a great record store. Far from it. Its one of the best record stores I've ever been to in fact. But the idea of seeing a guy like this perform a song like that in a place that size is well, overwhelming. I would consider myself one lucky bastard to have been in Aquarius Records that day, whether or not I had had ever heard of Jeff Mangum. Odds are in 1996 I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home