pz_banner2

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ad Nausem

shockt-austrL

"Shock Treatment"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

I recently watched the 1981 sequel to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Shock Treatment". It has taken me a seriously long time to getting around to this film. I've always enjoyed Rocky Horror, not so much that Ive ever dressed up as a character or memorized lines to yell back at the screen, but I think its a good movie and the times I've gone and seen it have been fun.

I tried watching "Shock Treatment" once and it bewildered me to the point that I had to turn it off. However, I gave it another go the next night and did actually enjoy it. But I still couldn't tell you what the fuck was going on. As I was piddling around my house I happened to leave the dvd menu that plays the song "Shock Treatment" on a constant loop. Hence, the song was stuck in my head for days, and will now be stuck in yours, should you choose to download it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home