pz_banner2

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whaddaweedoobaybay....

Sunday is TV Theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

fambly tyes

Theme from "Family Ties"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]


It feels like I haven't put up a TV theme song in ages. What with all the Bela Lugosi and Andy Sidaris lately. But now its time to get back to bassix. The theme from Family Ties. Extended version. I will admit I watched this show a great deal as a wee lad, as a young Michael J. Fox taught America to laugh. Finally. I also had my first 'tv star crush' on Mallory, played by Justine Bateman. She recently played a prostitute on an episode of the now defunct "Arrested Development", a show starring her brother Jason Bateman. They almost did it. It was weird. Anyway, enjoy.

Sha la la la!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And there ain't no nothin' we can't love each other through -- oooooooooooooooooh!"

It always bothered me that the theme from Kate & Allie ended with an instrumental ripoff of the classic "sha-la-la-la."

2:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home