pz_banner2

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Taking Care Of All Yr Magnetic Health Concerns

deb_lights

Magnetic Health Factory "Whichever Way The Wind Blows"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Magnetic Health Factory is the expecting brainchild of Eric O'Connor, a bedroom eight track junkie in Portland, OR. The sound of his factory can easily be compared to the likes of Archers Of Loaf, Pavement and Guided By Voices, but O'Connor seems to add just an extra ounce of passion into his recordings, as can be heard on "Whichever Way The Wind Blows" off 2006's The Magic Skyline.

This song came up on shuffle while I was driving to Las Vegas recently, through a dark valley with little to no traffic around me. I found myself turning it up louder and louder until finally, by the song's conclusion, I realized I had all my windows down and was blaring my stereo at a ridiculously deafening volume. This was cemented when the next song came on and it was the extra LOUD version of the Stooge's "Search And Destroy". I would never hear again. Thanks Magnetic Health Factory, for ROCKING!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

dude, where've you been? MHF sucks. :)

5:05 PM PST  
Anonymous Penis Enlargement Pills said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

9:07 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home