pz_banner2

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Meep Meep My Ass

Sunday is TV theme song day here at Pop ZEUS!

goinggosh

"Road Runner"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

So yeah, this isn't technically a television theme song, but it's about the Road Runner. You know, that bird in the cartoons that always outsmarts the Wile E. Coyote. I don't know about you but after a few years of watching these cartoons I started feeling bad for that coyote. That sympathy quickly turned to frustration though. Now I can't watch one of these cartoons without screaming at the tv "just jump on him and cut his throat! You're over thinking this! You are a predator and that bird is your natural enemy! IT'S SCIENCE!".

And that's why I was not invited back to the annual Looney Tunes film festival in Macon, Georgia after 2003. Fuck those douche bags anyway. That cartoon sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home