pz_banner2

Monday, November 06, 2006

How Long? How Long Must We Pack This Bong?

preweezterror2

Tenacious D "Sunday Bloody D-Day"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

In honour of Tenacious D's new film "Tenacious D And The Pick Of Destiny", which I saw recently and cannot recommend enough for fans of the D (as for the rest of you, eh, you may not like it), I have to put one of my favorite D performances up here. It comes from a D show (or should I call it an ATTACK?!?) at Red Rocks, CO on August 24, 2001, the same place where U2 shot their famous live video for "Sunday Bloody Sunday". Hence, "Sunday Bloody D-Day".

I remember seeing the mighty D once in Chicago, and it was one of the best times I ever had. The House Of Blues actually RAN OUT OF BEER TO SERVE to the crowd, and they had the waitresses go to the liquor store down the street and sell cans of beer out of the case for $2. I got so drunk i peed in the corner of the theatre. Ah, good times with the D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home