pz_banner2

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Snork You, Snorkhole.

Sunday is TV theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

snorks

Theme from "The Snorks" TV show

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

You may remember the Snorks. You may not. I really hope you don't. The Snorks was a Saturday morning cartoon loosely (and i use the term "loosely" loosely) based on the Smurfs. Okay, they were basically the Smurfs underwater.

snorks skate

I don't remember actually watching this show, but I remember that it existed. And I even remember seeing it on a show that previewed what the new saturday morning cartoons were going to be for the upcoming season. Remember that? That was back when they actually used to have Saturday morning cartoons and children woke up that early. I believe the particular show that previewed the hotly anticipated "Snorks" was hosted by Soleil Moon Frye of "Punky Brewster" fame. Or maybe it was Tempest Bledsoe of the"Cosby Show". Either way, I've really embarrassed myself here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/22-the-snorks/225/

8:13 AM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

the voice of Corky, the Snork Patrol?

his name was Robert Paulsen.

12:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home