pz_banner2

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Read Or BLEED

Sunday is TV theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

Okay, so i've been away for a while. Truth be told I've been working like a japanese beaver this week, and fell a little behind. But fear not faithful four readers of Pop Zeus, I'm back with a vengeance and a back volume of posts so it won't ever happen again!

readingrainbow

"Reading Rainbow" Theme Song

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

Anwyay, this week's tv theme song is from Reading Rainbow. You may remember this show, hosted by Levar Burton, a show dedicated solely to books for kids. But why actually read the books when you could just watch a tv show about books?

I remember at one point on the show Levar Burton said that if you ate too much ketchup you would turn pink. Being a big fan of ketchup, i was concerned for a second. But then I realized it was a joke. I wasn't THAT stupid...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this has merritted all the hours spent skimming through blogs looking for something worthwhile.. or at least something i've heard of.

i always hated when the kids in my class would sing along. we watched an episode every friday, or probably the same three over and over knowing my school.

11:36 PM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

hmmm, better than my school. we watched "davey and goliath" (catholic school), although as we got older sometimes they let us "what's happenin'".

11:50 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home