pz_banner2

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ain't Nobody Humpin' Around...

outhud

Out Hud "Hominid Hump"

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

Out Hud is not the type of music I'd usually listen to, kind of an electro dance rock thing, but they do contain guitars sometimes, which is all it really takes to woo me. Out Hud features members of the band !!!, who i saw a few years ago live and impressed me, but when I bought their record 'Louden Up Now' I was severely disappointed.

I've collected scattered singles by Out Hud, the best being songs like "Dear Mr. Bush, There Are Over 100 Words For Shit And Only One For Music. Fuck You, Out Hud" and "Hair Dude, You're Stepping On My Mystique". It seems had more clever song titles than they had patience for one another, as they broke up a while back. Nevertheless, I will continue to play "Hominid Hump" alone when nobody's looking. Don't tell the rockers. Or the mods. Or the mockers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should check out "dad there's a little phrase..." and "the L train.."

both are the best tracks off of street dad IMO.

5:18 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like yr writing

8:16 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home