pz_banner2

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

See You At the Mall My Friend!!

grim reaper

Grim Reaper "See You In Hell"

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

I remember seeing this video on Beavis & Butt-head once. It was one of the funniest I've ever seen on there. Grim Reaper's singer looks like he may have a slight case of down syndrome, but it doesn't stop him from hitting those high notes. "Can I make you an offer... you CAN'T REFUUUUUUSE!!!!"

One question: If this song was written for a "friend", why would you wish them eternal damnation in the fires of hell? Why not say "See you at lunch my friend!". I guess if they were a really good friend of yours, and you knew you were hell-bound, you'd want to see them there to support you. This would clearly make YOU a very bad friend. You're not invited to lunch with us. You douche.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog si eh! natas! natas!

3:30 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home