pz_banner2

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oin't It Fun?

bp-oizo

Oizone "Arms Of Mary"

Oi-Vey "Saturday Night"

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

Since this has become an unofficial Oi! week, I figured I'd put up one more. I present to you Reading's Oizone. What I at first thought to be a shitty pun on the word "ozone" is actually a play on a popular British boy band called Boyzone. Now I've never heard of Boyzone before, but I have to say I thought the Backstreet Boys was fucking stupid name for a pop group. That was before I knew Boyzone existed.

Oizone existed in the London area in the late 90s. According to their label, Damaged Goods, press release on the band, their shows were basically an opportunity for the lads to get as drunk as they could and get on stage to perform four songs. Poorly.

To solidify the end of Oi! week, I thought I would also add Oi-Vey's cover of "Saturday Night" by the Bay City Rollers. Unfortunately, I don't have anything by Shitter ot Oi-asis. If anyone knows a good place to download Oi! music, please let me know.

Until the next Oi! week, OI! REVOIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home