pz_banner2

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tres Bien, Pac-Man!

Normally Sunday is TV Theme song here at Pop Zeus! But today I've got something a little different for you.

pacman

French "Pac-Man" song!

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

Here is an mp3 I've been kicking around for a while now. That is, I never listened to it until today. What I always assumed was the theme song to the short lived Pac-Man saturday morning cartoon (yes, that existed) was actually some sort of French ode to playing the Pac-Man video game. It's pretty ridiculous, and although I don't speak french, i can only guess the "mademoiselle" the singer refers to can only be Ms. Pac-Man.

Just to prove the Pac-Man cartoon DID exist, here is a great episode review from x-entertainment.

pac20

By the way, when ARE they going to get married anyway? Mr. and MS. Pac-Man have got to be tired of living in sin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post, seriously, how could I NOT be in love with you.

4:43 PM PDT  
Blogger Reverend Steve said...

It's Ms. Pac-Man.
Ms. means that she's been divorced, which explains why she isn't quick to get hitched again.
My theory as to who she used to be married to?

Donkey Kong!

4:46 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home