pz_banner2

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Having Wasps Hurled At You By A Fiery Teenaged Vixen

be_your_own_pet

Be Your Own Pet "Take That Walk"

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

Every article I read about Be Yr Own Pet seems to mention how hot their teenages, female lead singer is. I have yet to see a picture that supports this notion. All the pictures I've seen are skewed or artsy. I'm not saying I don't believe it, I'm just saying it hasn't hit me square in the eyes yet.

Be Yr Own Pet made quite a splash at this year's SWSW in Austin, i hear. No, this is one band I actually DID NOT see while i was there. A rarity, I know. However I heard from a fellow attendee that they were the type of band that climbs up into the rafters and hangs upside while playing. And assualting and jumping into their audience. You know, one of THOSE bands.

"Take That Walk" is quite a nice song, though. It makes me wonder how they can shock you with this one in concert. Perhaps they bring a wasp's nest on stage during the chorus and throw it into the audience. That would clear me out very quick. I'm allergic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home