pz_banner2

Monday, August 14, 2006

Way Back In '94

chappelle1

"I Wrote This Song A Long Time Ago" Chappelle's Show

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

One of the funniest things I've seen lately has been on the new "Lost Episodes" of Chappelle's Show where an unearthed 2Pac song make its premiere to a bewildered club crowd. Its so ridiculous that I guess you just have to see it, but here's the song anyway.

Wyclef Jean "If I Was President"

Mos Def "Close Edge"

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

In addition to the "2Pac" song, I've also added a few performances from Dave Chappelle's show. As I've mentioned recently in my Block Party write up, Chappelle obviously has his finger on the pulse of what's known to some as "intelligent" hip hop and some of these artist have given the best performances of their careers on his show. Enjoy Wyclef Jean's stirring version of "If I Was President" as well as a laid back Mos Def doing "Close Edge" while cruising around the streets of New York City with Chappelle.

Hey Dave! Come back and do another season already!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i'm telling yr - option click downloads the mp3s on the mac. try it yrself.

8:51 PM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

i believe you. yr right. but ctrl+click brings up the menu to do so. same thing basically.

11:21 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home