pz_banner2

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A New Level... Of Condiments

podcast

So it's come to this. Pop Zeus' first ever podcast. I've included some songs artists I've talked about here on the site, some I haven't. It's a veritable hodge podge of tastes sure to appeal to one or two! So if you feel like going for a walk or a jog, or just have an hour you wanna kill, download this here and see what's been happening on the playlist over at Pop Zeus Headquarters. (By which i mean my Chevy)

POP ZEUS! PODCAST #001

[right click to download, ctrl click if yr a mac!]

POP ZEUS! PODCAST #001
01. Thunderbirds Are Now! "Who Wants To Fight?"
02. The Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band "Twenty Five Miles"
03. Ew Ew Ew "Defenstration"
04. Dead Kennedys "I Fought The Law"
05. Clipse "Stuntin' Y'all"
06. "Erased"
07. High On Fire "Cometh Down Hessian"
08. John Berenzy Group "Vice Verses"
09. Hieroglyphics "Throw It In Ya Grill"
10. T. Rex "Metal Guru"
11. The Lit Life "Tarantulaser"
12. Birdmonster "Ice Age"
13. David Bowie "Be My Wife"
14. Cinemechanica "Bruckheimer"
15. Kool Keith aka Project Polaroid "The Overviewer"
16. Meshuggah "Autonomy Lost"
17. Elvis Costello "The Imposter" (Live @ Concert For Kumpuchea, 1979)
18. New York Dolls "Human Being"
TRT 55:41

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r a man of yr times, my brother.

8:52 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home