pz_banner2

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mala Leche? Que Lastima!

photo_15

Mala Leche "Golicker"

Mala Leche "Medicator"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Time for another write up on one of my friend's bands. Well, I guess Mala Leche could be considered friends of friends. But I have hung out with one of the dudes from the band a few times, whether he remembers it or not. We discussed Paul MacCartney's 'Chaos & Creation In The Backyard' at a bowling alley. But I digress.

Mala Leche is a Los Angeles pop/punk (?) outfit. They play up tempo rock n roll at various venues around town. "Golicker" is a Pixies-ish romp that Mala Leche (which translates as "bad milk" I believe) brands as their own. Every time i've seen this band I thought they were fantastic, so it's high time I presented them to the readers of Pop Zeus!

Mala Leche Official Website

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mala Leche!!!!

i listen to them at least once a day....Paul's voice helps me wake up in the morning.....better than coffee.

6:13 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home