pz_banner2

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sonic Temple

danger of cults

Danger Of Cults "Haydn's Pussycat Magazine"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

I know very little about Danger Of Cults aside from the fact that he (she? they?) is (are?? was??) a last.fm user. I was directed to Danger Of Cults' last.fm page by way of recommendation. See, we share a lot of the same tastes in music, and I was intrigued by the things I saw on their list that I didn't recognize.

I also followed a link to their Myspace page, and found wonderful music to behold. It's trancey electronic stuff, but I rather like it. Sort of a soundtrack for dropping acid at Evergreen Plaza mall on the south side of Chicago and waking up in the dressing room of the Men's Big & Tall Store, wondering how it came to this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or an aborted cd theft followed by wandering around and ending up at the plaza. how come people never write about stuff like that!?

m

8:07 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home