pz_banner2

Thursday, August 31, 2006

No One Gives Two Fucks For Bela!

Sunday is TV theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

beware

Howard Shore (composer), Martin Landau (actor) "Beware"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Listen, I can break the rules any time I want. Sunday doesn't always have to be TV songs. Plus i'm running out of good ones. Movies are good too though, right? One of my favorite movies ever is Tim Burton's Ed Wood. How can you not have chills running down your spine while Bela Lugosi (played by Martin Landau) delivers his stirring speech from 'Bride Of The Monster'? POOL DA STRINGK!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All right-- let's shoot this fucker!

3:30 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I love this soundtrack!! "This Is The One" is some of the best music for film ever, even if it's like a minute long.

I'm totally going to go listen to this now.

5:58 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home