pz_banner2

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Filled Up With Air It's Very Evil & Impressive...

mob_bowery_sherih

Mission Of Burma "Dead Pool"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Mission Of Burma has a few "hits". Songs like "Academy Fight Song" and "That's When I Reach For My Revolver" didn't tear up the billboard pop charts, but anyone worth their weight in Rough Trade imports has heard those songs a billion times.

Those songs are great, but my hands down FAVORITE all time Mission Of Burma song has got to be "Dead Pool" from 1982's "VS." (my fav record of theirs as well). Something about this dirge always reminds me how great and how loud these magnificent bastards are.

I remember when I saw them live they were so loud I hand to stand back a little. And this show was OUTSIDE. You gonna let them get away with that, Spinal Tap?!

tap!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin - i think i signed up w a user name and password for this site but forgot it! and there's no "forget yr password?" to click on.

rant: with fifty different sites that need passwords and using five different computers how are you supposed to remember?

m

4:11 PM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

i guess just make up a new username & password.

may i suggest "chainsaw"?

11:42 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home