pz_banner2

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I Want To Live The Lit Life

thelitlife copy

Okay so i recorded a couple songs.

A good friend of mine told me that sometimes when you record music it doesn't necessarily come out as something you would normally listen to. He was right. What I did sounds like some sort of Depeche Mode or Bauhaus shit. And yet, despite the fact that I recorded my vocals with the shittiest mic ever, I kind of like the way it came out.

Seeing as I know there is no one on the face of the earth that ever reads this site, (with the exception of Lil Kulit, my newest Myspace friend; big up to KULIT!) I figure it's safe to put this up here. Get ready for it, because the Lit Life is the new shit that will be invading yr ear drones in 2010. Or not.

The Lit Life "Run From Me"

The Lit Life "Live In The Light"

The Lit Life "Together"

The Lit Life "Lesson To Learn You"

[right click to download]

I actually think probably not.

  • The Lit Life @ Myspace.com
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes

    9:49 PM PDT  

    Post a Comment

    << Home