pz_banner2

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Do You Love Me?

gene spit 1

Seeing as this is a topical blog based on the stuff I'm listening to lately, I might as well be honest. I listened to KISS all the way to work this morning. And that's a drive from Hollywood to Santa Monica, so it was a good sized chunk of the Jewish Kabuki Blood Spitters. KISS kept coming up on the shuffle for the last few days, and I just went full blast with it.

I'm not ashamed to say I LOVE KISS. I used to be, but life's too short to be ashamed of shit. I'm not ashamed of that Thai hooker I strangled in Vegas last summer either. Whew. Sometimes it feels to let the truth roll out.

I know what you're probably thinking. Kevin is WAY too cool to like THAT band. Check it out. This is on my bookshelf. It's a Christmas card I received from KISS. It says "Merry KISS-mas". Yeah, that's right.

100_0548
100_0549

So here are some of my favorite tracks by the hottest band in the world. They call themselves that because sometimes they set themselves on fire by accident during their show. The set includes one "rare" version of "She". At least i'm told it was rare. I don't go that deep into it. Although I do own a Gene Simmons mask that I stole from a karaoke bar. But that's a tale for another day.

100_0552

KISS "Got To Choose"
KISS "Let Me Go Rock N Roll" (from 'Alive!')
KISS "Goin Blind"
KISS "She" (Live, Rare 1974)

[right click to download]

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I'm packing my pistol,
You know what i'm talking about,
Doncha pittsburgh?
Talkin' about my six-shooter of sex,
Talkin' about my...uzi of ooze,
You know what it all comes down to, I'm talkin' about my...LOVE GUN

2:49 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home