pz_banner2

Thursday, June 07, 2007

SWEATY BALLS

QOTSA_evavulgaris

Kyuss "Tangy Zizzle"

Queens Of The Stone Age "Sick Sick Sick"

I have always been a big fan of KYUSS. I type their name in all caps because that's the way the lord intended rock bands of their bad ass magnitude to be expressed (other examples include KISS and AC/DC). Once KYUSS went the way of the dinosaur, I was left with Queens of the Stone Age. Now they may not be KYUSS, but I've always had a lot of fun with Queens of the Stone Age. I was one of the few who actually really enjoyed their last offering, 2005's Lullabies To Paralyze.

That said, I'm really looking forward to their new record Era Vulgaris. The band has always given me what I've expected in the past, and haven't disappointed yet. So here's to ya, Queens. Strive for the day that your band's name may be celebrated in all caps. New to the all caps posse: SLAYER, JUDAS PRIEST and HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home