pz_banner2

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Out In The Streets They Call It Murder

horse1

Horse the Band "Murder"

Horse the Band "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Horse the Band hails from Hollywood, but they were recommended to me by my rock star friends from England, Enter Shikari. They told me if I liked death metal as well as video game music I'd love these guys. Well, after a few listens I was sold. Horse the Band, despite once again having a horrible band name (is the world running out of good band names? Its a possibility) rocks the shit out of a tiny casio sounding keyboard with growling vocals and heavy guitars.

The band obviously has a fondness for early nineties cartoons, as they do a cover of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song. I realize this could have been used on Sunday, which is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!, but its also a track by a new artist. And if I had done that the world would have stopped turning, fell off its axis and everything we know would fall into dissarray. This is much safer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more band names? It's a distinct possibility.

10:16 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home