pz_banner2

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Everwhere You Look Everywhere You Go There's A Heart, An Ear To Hold On To

Sunday is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!

27691

Full House theme song

The following is a true story. Once I was at a bar in Los Angeles and I went into the bathroom to urinate. Got me so far? So there I was peeing in a urinal with two vacant urinals on either side of me when who walks up and unzips but none other than John Stamos, aka Uncle Jesse from Full House. Mere seconds later, another person walks up to the other empty urinal and its Bob Saget, aka Danny Whatshisname, also from said bad late 80s tv show. At this point the gears in my head are turning and I'm no longer concentrating on my duty at hand, so I look at the both of them and say "Well it looks like we got a Full House in here guys!". Their responses were annoyed groans. This is just one of many Hollywood stories that can be found in the upcoming book 'Kevin Makes An Incredible Ass Out Of Himself In Front Of Celebrities', on sale now at a retailer near you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

HEY!

1:09 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home