pz_banner2

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm Going To Start Practicing Law Under The Name W.B. Kotter, Esq.

Sunday is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!

wbkotter

John Sebastian "Welcome Back Kotter theme"

Welcome Back Kotter epitomized the 70s for me as a child growing up in the 1980s. I would watch reruns of this show and see people with crazy hair dos and wild mustaches, flaring pant legs and awful gold necklaces and think "wow, the 70s were lame." Later on in life I would at photographs of myself as a child in the 80s, wearing tiny ass shorts, neon yellow t shirts and rollled jean cuffs and wonder which era was worse. Soon we will revisit the 1990s and be ashamed of that, too. For now its fun and camp to look back and laugh, like the gadfly at Vh1 do every day. But when the day comes where we have tv shows that poke shit at old tv shows where they poked shit at the past, the world will certainly implode.

Sincerely,
Epstein's Mother

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh yeah, the hair dos and the hair don'ts. Just the other day, I realized the jean jacket with cutoff sleeves will out live us all...

10:01 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home