pz_banner2

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dead Cats, Dead Rats

roman stone

I thought I'd take this Saturday to direct my beloved readers of POP ZEUS! over to another thing i'm involved with over at Superdeluxe.com. Super Deluxe is an offshoot of Adult Swim where several extremely talented comedians and filmmakers have gathered to produce short series and films for your guffawing enjoyment. Don't ask how they ever let me be involved in it. Anyway, one of the shows I worked on is called Whiskers & Mr. Fancy and its a cop action show with all real live cats. My own cats are "actors" in the show. Obviously they slept their way to the top. Or just rubbed their butt on it. The top, that is.

Check out Whiskers & Mr. Fancy here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel my co-workers hate already as it's certain I'll be telling them, "Get out of Meowffice!" all week long (and I don't even have an office). Thanks for this.

10:33 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that cinnamon?

cinnamon daniher?

uzpnvc

3:26 PM PDT  
Blogger moik said...

kevin - i didnt realize at first (dense) that was your voice in that video - sounded starngley familiar. i thought it was charles nelson reilley but realized he was dead. very cool.


you rule.

mongk

7:31 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home