pz_banner2

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some Thoughts On The Draft...

30839232

Normally POP ZEUS! isn't much of a sports blog (this one is good if yr into that sort of thing) unless the Chicago Bears are making noise. Wait until January for that shit. But I'm sitting here watching the NBA draft and I can't get over fact that the Chicago Bulls just drafted Joakim Noah ninth overall. I fucking hate this dude. First off, he looks like an ugly girl with bad hair. Second of all, didn't we already have Tyson Chandler on this team? That didn't work out. This guy is even more effeminate than Tyson as a basketball player. Plus from the looks of him on draft night he looks like he's ready to take this whole basketball career thing seriously. Oh well, as long as I have my Michael Jordan: Come Fly With Me DVDs I'll never have to live in the present.

Alan Parsons Project "Eye In The Sky"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment: marfan's syndrome.


qlstv

7:22 PM PDT  
Anonymous Site Digital Storytelling said...

I enjoyed reading yyour post

6:14 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home