pz_banner2

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ram It Down

mccartney_ramf

Paul McCartney "Too Many People"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

I recently picked up Paul McCartney's second solo record 'Ram', from 1971. It was like regaining visitation rights for me because I used to listen to this record incessantly as a little kid. The opening track "Too Many People" was always my favorite. What I didn't realize as a child is that it's a song where Paul is basically just being a huge dick. He states there's too many people waiting "for their lucky break". Well excuse me, we couldn't ALL be in the Beatles, your lordship! But, since your a musical genius and this song is so catchy, I'll ignore your asshole tendencies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that was one of the first records i ever owned! maybe you were listening to my old copy.

m

9:20 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see this at the WFMU blog? Ram must be in the air.

1:13 AM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

Ram is always in the air, my friend. That must be why it's so stinky in here all the time.

3:32 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home