pz_banner2

Sunday, November 12, 2006

For Those About To Play Plinko (We Salute You)

Sunday is TV Theme song day here at Pop Zeus!

391813

The Price Is Right theme song

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

In honor of Bob Barker hanging up the mic on "The Price Is Right" (and the time is right as well, believe me), here's the show's theme song. And here's to Mr. Barker, who has spayed a remarkable number of bitches in his time. If only they could tame HIM!

roddy

And also I salute Rodd Roddy, who after the show's demise will be touring America with Rowdy Roddy Piper on their Rowdy Rodding Red Rocket Hot Rod And Rod Reeling Extravaganza: A Tribute To Rod Serling, Rod Carew and Rod Stewart. I hear there will punch and pie. Red States only.

Wait. I just found out Rodd Roddy is dead. My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home