pz_banner2

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm A Dirty Old Tosser I Am

2361-7142006-25509

The Oohlas "TV Dinner"

The Oohlas "Snow Shoes"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

I'll admit I discovered the Oohlas in a rather sleazy manner: A banner ad of theirs came up and I clicked on it cause I thought the girl was hot. I'm a dirty old man, sue me. I'm actually glad I'm a scumbag though because it paid off; The Oolahs 'Best Stop Pop' was right up my alley.

There's definitely a Kim Deal/Breeders thing happening on "TV Dinner" & "Snow Shoes" but that can only be a good thing. I've been waiting for Kim Deal to get better looking for a long time. The only minus point the Oohlas have is that their drummer used to be in the band Everclear. You remember them, that band where the singer would have that drop off in tone at the end of every line he sang. "I am still living with your... ghoooost..." from their hit "Santa Monica" being the most appropriate example of that. It's hard to get across in writing. Tell you what, call me and i'll do it for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think that girl is hot, eh? isn't she your cousin?

11:16 AM PST  
Blogger dusted21 said...

oooh noes!!!

3:59 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home