pz_banner2

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ooh Look Out It's Mister Huckleberry!

hendrix live at lawn aqua

Jimi Hendrix "Room Full Of Mirrors"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Okay all you Hendrix fanatics, this one's for you. This is simply the most scorching performance I've ever heard performed on an electric guitar. It's a version of "Room Full Of Mirrors" that I believe comes off Jimi's "Purple" box set, but I'm not sure. It doesn't matter where it's from. I put this song on when I want to ROCK. Rock in AWE. I call it "AU ROCK" (pronounced like "au gratin"). You call it what you want.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Hendrix. Why can't we have more performers like this today?

For a longer look at that question, check out: http://ivorytowerz.blogspot.com/2006/09/where-has-passionate-music-gone.html

Thanks again for posting this!

8:27 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, why does that dude hold his guitar upside down? is he just, like, pretending to play guitar?

5:29 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home