pz_banner2

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

O'Doyle Rules

braid

Braid "A Dozen Roses"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Braid was an emo prototype band that hailed from my home state of Illinois, by way of Champiagn-Urbana. I would gather from their location that they were probably students at the University of Illinois. Now there's a lot of torment and sadness in Braid's songs but I gotta tell you, every time I ever went down to U of I in college it was nothing but good times. No pain or turmoil in sight.

One such time I was riding the cambus after the bars closed with all the other drunks and inadvertently started a bus-wide chant of "O'Doyle Rules!". I guess every one on the bus though that I was actually "O'Doyle" as they all told me that I ruled as they got off the bus. Well I do rule, but i'm not O'Doyle. HE rules. No members of Braid were on the bus to my knowledge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o'doul royal's

10:47 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home