pz_banner2

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

They Could Have Called Themselves Rat Fartz

holy fuck

Holy Fuck "Casio Bossa Nova"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

Today's post wasn't meant to offend, but it's definitely one of the most uncreative band names I've heard in a while. Holy Fuck is a keyboard driven rock band. My guess is they thought up their band's name while watching that video on the internet where that guy gets hit by a horse, because that's exactly what I said when I saw it.



Even though "Casio Bossa Nova" is a keyboard driven tune, it's not like these guys just pressed the demo button on the Casio and rolled with it. It definitely grooves. With a name like Holy Fuck I totally expected these guys to be a heavy metal band of some sort. how wrong I was. If you're really into it, blow the dust of your old toy keyboard and play along!

Holy Fuck's Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home