pz_banner2

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Put Your Boob In My 24 oz. Arrogant Bastard Ale

42

Bob Log III "Boob Scotch"

Bob Log III "I Want Your Shit On My Leg"

[right click to download, ctrl or option click if yr a mac!]

So last night I went to a show at the Knitting Factory here in Hollywood. On the bill was Punk Bunny, Bob Log III, and Blowfly. Now a lot can be said about all three of these acts, but today I'm just gonna focus on Bob Log III, who impressed me the most. I've got a lot of pictures and videos from this triple threat bill, but i'll wait until the Blowfly post to unleash them on you.

Bob Log III is a one man band who plays drums with his feet, guitar with his hands and sings into a telephone receiver rigged through a motorcycle helmet. Sound bizarre, and looks it as well, but Bob can play a mean guitar. He's also obviously infatuated with boobs (but i mean, who isn't?), with songs like "Clap Your Tits" and "Boob Scotch", the latter being about trying to get girls to dip their boob in your glass of scotch.

"Boob Scotch" music video



A good time was had, at least by me. I think that's obvious from last night's undocumented hammered drunk post. I did not however, get anyone's boob in my scotch. There's always next time.

bob log

Bob Log III's Myspace

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

I think I took that picture.

4:47 PM PDT  
Blogger dusted21 said...

oh by the way, final photo by Tony.

7:25 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home