pz_banner2

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The World Is My Toilet

tfo12-ryleemcgowan

The Fucking Ocean "Literacy Test"

The Fucking Ocean "Adam"

The Fucking Ocean "Invisibleline"

On a drunken excursion to San Francisco once to see Die!Die!Die!, i happened upon the Bay Area's own The Fucking Ocean. Now while I was a bit too inebriated to remember much of their set, I did remember that I liked them. Rediscovering their music on emusic.com was a blessing in disguise, because while I was finding excellent new music from a band I knew little about it also brought to life my shameful behavior in the cit of San Francisco. I basically think of that city as my drunken playground. Since I'm not in Los Angeles I have free reign to do whatever I want and act like a drunken buffoon. So My apologies to The Fucking Ocean if I happened to get on stage during your set and sing the harmony parts to Journey's "Wheel In The Sky". Although, come one, that is a fucking good song, you have to admit.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Hahaha...I'm looking for stuff on Pop Zeus to lift for Stir Crazy...wanna write a post for me?

4:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home