pz_banner2

Monday, January 28, 2008

Pull Me Under I'm Not Afraid

89372

Lifter Puller "Lifter Puller vs. The End Of The Evening"

Lifter Puller seems to be an early incarnation of The Hold Steady with more of a Girls Against Boys feel to it. Somehow I missed out on 2000's Fiestas + Fiascos, but it certainly fits right in in with my vast array of indie rock.

What's funny about this is that as soon as I wrote that last paragraph I ran out of things to say about Lifter Puller and had to do a Wikipedia search on them. This is how I learned that the band actually did contain members of The Hold Steady, which I honestly did not know before writing this. See this is why this site is called POP ZEUS! because I know things before even looking them up by making assumptions. Like I know what you're about to do right now. You're going to navigate to a better music blog. Well I don't blame you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home