pz_banner2

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A New Era (Of Condiments)

engineers

Today ushers in a new era of POP ZEUS! as I will no longer be alone in my struggle to ramble on about why i like what i like and parlay it into the occasional screeching tangent into a brick wall. You see I've employed the assistance of three more contributors to the site. In addition to this, the site will be undergoing a complete overhaul in the next few weeks. Pretty soon we'll be promoting our own music festival in the arctic circle. I've already compiled my list of who I want to perform (Spinal Tap, I'm looking in yr direction).

Yes, POP ZEUS! is expanding but don't worry, all of the new contributors are old friends of mine who share the same seething passion that I do when it comes to music. And they're all originally form the midwest, just like me, so there'll be no shortage of FLAVA!!!! I don't know what the fuck that even meant.

So let me introduce to you the first of the three new contributors, Michael Brett. Brett is what I would consider to be a music geek in the classic sense. He still spins the likes of Springsteen, Zeppelin and the Who on a regular basis. He's based out of Chicago and he tends to be on the spiteful side. But dammit, i'm not here to edit PASSION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home