pz_banner2

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Even That Car Chase Seemed Tacked On

Sunday is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!

macgyver

MacGyver theme song

MacGyver jokes are just too easy. They've been exhausted by the likes of the Simpsons, Saturday Night Live and stand up comedians across the country. You can easily ridicule the show's paper thin premises, ridiculous conclusions and Richard Dean Anderson's hairstyle choice. So I'm not going to tread already well traveled ground. I will day that MacGyver's theme song is as about as typical 80s action as it gets, just short of the iconic Miami Vice theme song to be the soundtrack for 80s crime drama. That and I've never actually watched an episode of MacGyver, so any insult I could make would be uninformed, wouldn't it? I choose my battles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Addie F said...

Good reading yyour post

2:54 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home