pz_banner2

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Apologies, Ad Nauseum

engineers

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lethargic attitude towards POP ZEUS! as of late. There haven't been many posts up here lately and I take responsbility for that. I'd also like to apologize for the words (and actions) of our newest writer Colonel Assrape McFuckstein. His views and opinions have apparently offended many and do not represent those of the rest of the POP ZEUS! staff. That being said, I will in no way take any actions to try to stifle him, and will instead celebrate his writings by letting him run the site for as long as he wants. This site will most certainly become a place where deviants gather, much like a virtual alleyway that smells of hobo urine. I'm sure all our readers will enjoy this new direction, and may God have mercy on all our souls.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Colonel Assrape McFuckstein said...

I'll gladly take the helm and steer this ship straight into the rocks.

Best,
Colonel Assrape McFuckstein

10:49 AM PDT  
Blogger Vic Arpeggio said...

Have I mentioned that I'm the only one who's shown boobies? BOOBIES, dammit!

3:52 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home