pz_banner2

Monday, September 17, 2007

Otto Parts

220px-Plugz

The Plugz "El Clavo Y La Cruz"

"El Clavo Y La Cruz" is my favorite Spanish language song. True, it's one of very few Spanish language songs in my collection (others include "Eres Tu" from the movie Tommy Boy and another Plugz song, "El Hombre Secreto" a Spanish version of "Secret Agent Man") but it's still the very best of the bunch. This is in part due to the fact that this song plays in one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies: Repo Man. "El Clavo" plays during the scene where Otto (Emilio Estevez) reposesses his first car. The owner chases after him and Otto throws the dashboard Virgin Mary out the window. Classic. I've always like Emilio ever since this movie, no matter what he was in he still reminded me of Otto.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home