pz_banner2

Sunday, September 02, 2007

We Rool The School

Sunday is TV theme song day here at POP ZEUS!

Galaxy High Theme

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Apparently the ill fated Saturday morning cartoon Galaxy High only lasted for 13 episodes and was taken off the air after two seasons. So then why do I remember this show so vividly? Because it had a bad ass theme song, that's why. For the past twenty or so years this song has popped in my head followed by hours of me trying to figure out what made me think of the Galaxy High theme song.

I also remember thinking the Earth girl in the cartoon was hot. And before you chastise me for being attracted to a cartoon character as a young boy, go back into yr brain vaults and remember you yourself probably had a crush on Smurfette or Miss Yvonne or Ms. Pac Man or whatever at some point in your life. We all have our disgusting secrets. Apparently Galaxy High is now on DVD, if that's the kind of thing yr into.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyPDX said...

We remember this cartoon (and great music ) and loved it. It was ahead of its time.. It is also found Netflix as well.

12:52 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home