pz_banner2

Friday, July 06, 2007

R you going to the mall later that's what I was going to ask....

tnv

Times New Viking "Teenage Lust!"

Times New Viking is a lo-fi band. By this I mean a lot of it sounds like it was recorded live over a telephone then filtered thru a Fisher Price tape recorder. Their music is only available in cassingle format. Okay, that's not true. You can buy their shit on cd, vinyl or iTunes format. Boy it's strange that I just said that. More people now buy "virtual" music than ever before. Except for me, because I can't fucking buy anything on iTunes anymore because of some fucked up "keychain access" problem on my computer that apparently has no solution. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I'm looking in YOUR direction, Times New Viking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home